If you think that every app is available in Google Play store, then you are absolutely wrong. BitTorrent has created a private messaging application which is not available in Google Play store. The app is Bleep. Well, in this tutorial, we would be discussing how to run Bleep for PC. Before going further in the article, let’s discuss what Bleep app is all about.
Bleep is an instant communication app. This app allows you send free unlimited text messages to your friends, family and dear ones. In addition to this, you can also make free voice calls and talk to your loved ones for hours and hours. The app is available for android users as well. Android users having android version above 4.0 can run bleep very smoothly.
The size of the app is just 7 MB. So you need not to spend too much data or time to download this application. Once you have downloaded Bleep app, connect it either with your phone number or email address. In addition, you can also go incognito to use this application. Well, there is a whisper option as well. Using this option, you can whisper anything on your friends ear. Basically whisper option allows the disappearing of messages once they are read.
All the messages that you sent with Bleep app are fully secured and encrypted. So, when it comes to privacy, this app is one of the best app that is fully secured and private. To run Bleep for PC, follow the step by step instructions given below.
How To Download & Install Bleep for PC via Bluestacks
- Download Bluestacks App Player on PC and Mac.
- Now download Bleep APK.
- Open Bleep apk via Bluestacks emulator.
- After few seconds, Bleep installation will start.
- Once the installation completes, go to Bluestacks Menu.
- From Bluestacks Menu, go to All Apps and then to Bleep.
- Double tap on the Bleep app to run it on PC.
Alternatively, there is another method to download and install Bleep on Windows 10, Windows 8, Windows 7, Windows XP and Mac.
- Here also you need to download Bluestacks app player first.
- Now install it and launch the Bluestacks emulator.
- Go to search bar and type Bleep on the search bar. Now press enter.
- You will be redirected to Google Play store.
- Log in to your Google account username and password to log in.
- Now type Bleep in google play store search bar. And then press enter.
- You will see bleep app in the first position. Tap on it to install it on your emulator.
- Once the app is installed, go to Bluestacks Menu >>> Apps Drawer >>> Bleep.
- Double tap on bleep messaging app icon to use bleep on your PC or Mac.