Hey friends today I have come up with an new android lifestyle app named Bumble for PC. Basically this app claims that it offers features like real time sharing of pictures. So its time to share the most precious moments of your life with the people whom you love the most. Share all your pictures with others so that even they can enjoy your precious moments along with you.
Bubble app also offers special advantage of women’s like if the women doesn’t respond to your post within 24 hours then your connection with her will be lost. For forming connections in Bumble app both the parties need to swipe at same time to form a connection. Also download 32 Secs racing android app now available for PC. In case if you wish to extend your connection then an addition 24 hours time frame is given to the users.
Furthermore Bumble dating app has been ranked 3.7 in playstore. With about 50,00,000 downloads which is a huge number to define the popularity of the game. For downloading Bumble on android devices you will be required to have 4.0 and above android versions in your device. While for downloading Bumble on iOS devices you will be needing 9.0 and above iOS versions in your device.
Since Bumble Holding Limited has launched the Bumble app version for android and iOS devices only. So if you wish to download Bumble app on Windows xp, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10. You will also be able to download Bumble apk on Mac iOS for free. So just follow the tutorial carefully given below to download and install Bumble on Windows OS and iOS devices.
Requirements for Downloading Bumble for PC
Lets now check out some of the features of the Bumble app. You might also like to download cluster on PC and Mac iOS. The minimum requirement to Bumble for PC, Windows 7 Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 are given below –
- Windows 7/8/8.1/10
- Ram- 3GB (1 GB can also work)
- CPU- Single core 1Ghz
- 3G/4G internet connectivity
How To Download Bumble for Windows Operating System/Mac iOS?
Well there are several number of methods and android emulators available in the market. Some of them might be easy while some will be complicated and some might be free while some will be payed. Some of these android emulator available are Bluestacks 2 Bluestacks, Andy, YouWave, Andyroid,etc.
Well you might be getting confused after seeing the long list of methods and android emulators. But you don’t worry as appspcstore team has come up with two methods which will be help you in downloading the android app on PC. So for downloading and install you will be requiring android emulators. Here in this article we will be focusing on Bluestacks, Bluestacks 2 and Andy. So lets get started:
How to Install Bumble using Bluestacks?
- First of all you will be required to download Bluestacks android emulator.
- Wait for the downloading process to finish and then look for the downloaded file in your device.
- Start the installation process of Bluestacks/Bluestacks 2.
- Open Bluestacks/Bluestacks 2 window and type Bumble in it and press enter.
- Google PlayStore page will appear on your screen.
- Look for Bumble app there and download the file from google playstore.
- After the downloading process ends app icon will appear on your downloads.
- Double tap on it and the Bumble installation process will begin.
- Double tap on the icon of Bumble app to launch the app.
How To Install Bumble using APK File?
- First of all download Bumble free APK.
- Then also download bluestacks 2 android emulator if you already don’t have it on your device.
- After downloading of Bumble apk ends look for the apk file in downloads of your device.
- Then begin installation of the app using the android emulator.
- Go to Bluestacks Home Page –> Menu –> All Apps.
- Search for Bumble app icon in Bluestacks android emulator.
- Double tap the icon of Bumble to launch the app.
How to Install Bumble using Andy?
- Firstly download Andy android emulator which you can download from the official website.
- Once downloading ends then start installation process of Andy software by clicking on the file.
- After all this then you will have to sign with your google play account.
- Enter Bumble app name in the search tool bar.
- Then download the app from the google playstore by clicking on the installation button.
- After installation ends then you can start the app by clicking on the app icon.
So that all for how to download and install Bumble for PC or Windows Operating System and Mac iOS. If this tutorial then do share your experience with us in the comment box given below. In case if you faced any kind of difficulty in downloading the app then also share your concern with us. Don’t forget to share this tutorial with your friends in Google+, Facebook, Pinterest, etc.